Daniel Hussey summarises all the betting tips from this week’s Champions League podcast featuring Mark O’Haire, Adrian Clarke and Miguel Delaney…
2/3 on Podcast Bets Bet on the opening Champions League week from Mark, Adrian and Miguel.
The guys were back with a bumper preview of Matchday 2 – with some tasty matchups.
If you don’t have time to listen to the podcast or you need a recap of the bets, they are all summarised below.
Best of luck if you’re having a bet!
Available as a podcast and on YouTube 🎥https://t.co/aL1h7dt69j
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) October 2, 2023
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
You rarely get one of the guys taking either side of a high Asian Handicap line.
However, Adrian feels all the ingredients are in place for a tough night on the road for Bayern Munich
Citing Copenhagen’s competitive home Champions League record, expect them to make a fist of their tie against Bayern.
Recommended Bet: FC COPENHAGEN +2.0/2.5 vs Bayern Munich (1.73)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Despite Union Berlin being favourites in this market, Mark fancies Braga to cause them problems.
He has them favoured in his longshots but is playing it safe with Both Teams To Score at 1.87.
Recommended Bet: Union vs Braga BTTS YES (1.87)
Miguel Delaney’s Best Bet
St. James’ Park welcomes Champions League football for the first time since the 2002/03 season.
Miguel is expecting Eddie Howe to set up his team very defensively and that could cause PSG problems in trying to break them down.
2.4 does seem a tad high, all things considered (and despite the phenomenal attacking talent on display!).
Recommended Bet: Newcastle vs PSG UNDER 2.5 GOALS (2.4)
Napoli vs Real Madrid (Tue 20:00)
- Mark – OVER 2.5 & BTTS (1.95)
- Adrian – REAL MADRID +0.0 (1.98)
- Miguel – DRAW (3.7)
Leipzig vs Man City (Wed 20:00)
- Mark – RB LEIPZIG +1.0 (1.74)
- Adrian – RB LEIPZIG +1.0 (1.74)
- Miguel – OVER 3.5 GOALS (2.4)
Newcastle v PSG (Wed 20:00)
- Mark – PSG +0.0/0.5 (1.78)
- Adrian – PSG & OVER 1.5 GOALS (3.3)
- Miguel – UNDER 2.5 GOALS (2.4)
Dortmund vs Milan (Wed 20:00)
- Mark – MILAN +0.0/0.5 (1.83)
- Adrian – DORTMUIND (2.48)
- Miguel – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.81)
Any Other Bets
- Mark – PORTO +0.5 vs Barcelona (2.02)
- Adrian – Molde vs LEVERKUSEN & OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.99)
- Miguel – Lens vs Arsenal OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.9)
- Mark – Union vs BRAGA & BTTS YES (9.0)
- Adrian – Manchester United vs GALATASARAY (7.8)
- Miguel – LENS 0-3 ARSENAL (15.5)
Watch Our Champions League Matchday 2 Podcast:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here