Host Daniel Hussey summarises all the betting tips from this week’s Champions League podcast featuring Mark O’Haire, Adrian Clarke and Miguel Delaney.
Going 2/2 on Best Podcast Long-Shots domestically meant a very profitable weekend for Mark and Adrian.
Miguel joined them to preview this week’s Champions League action.
It was an entertaining chat and well worth the 50 minutes of your time as we delved into the four marquee games.
If you don’t have time or need a recap of the bets put up, check out the summary below.
Best of luck if having a bet on the Matchbook Betting Exchange.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: MATCHDAY 4 | Best Bets https://t.co/8OhWpi3TZt
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) November 6, 2023
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
Adrian wants to keep his excellent run of best bets going with an Overs play.
Bucking the trends of Unders in this group, he thinks there’s too much at stake for both teams not going for it.
This lends itself to an entertaining game, with Over 2.5 goals available at 1.83 at the time of writing.
Recommended Bet: AC Milan vs PSG – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.83)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Matchbook betting Exchange is one of the only betting exchanges where you can do multiples.
Mark is taking full advantage, doubling up Atletico and Napoli at an appealing 1.95.
Recommended Bet: ATLETICO (vs Celtic) & NAPOLI (vs Union) – Double (1.95)
Miguel Delaney’s Best Bet
Miguel loves an Over 3.5 goals shout in the Champions League, and is going to the well again this week.
Despite Halland’s likely absence, Miguel expects City to seal their qualification for the knockout stages.
He sees plenty of goals, siding with the Overs at 1.98.
Recommended Bet: Man City vs Young Boys – OVER 3.5 GOALS (1.98)
Dortmund vs Newcastle (Tue 17:45)
- Mark – UNDER 2.5 GOALS (2.26)
- Adrian – BTTS NO (2.38)
- Miguel – BTTS NO (2.38)
AC Milan vs PSG (Tue 20:00)
- Mark – PSG -0.0 (1.75)
- Adrian – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.83)
- Miguel – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.83)
Copenhagen vs Man Utd (Wed 20:00)
- Mark – COPENHAGEN +0.5 (2.1)
- Adrian – COPENHAGEN +0.5 (2.1)
- Miguel – UNDER 2.5 GOALS (2.16)
Arsenal vs Sevilla (Wed 20:00)
- Mark – SEVILLA +1.5 (2.0)
- Adrian – UNDER 2.5 (2.62)
- Adrian – SEVILLA +1.5 (2.0)
- Miguel – ARSENAL & BTTS NO (2.4)
Any Other Bets
- Mark – MAN CITY BY ANY OTHER SCORE vs Young Boys (2.46)
- Adrian – Red Star vs RB Leipzig – OVER 3.5 GOALS (2.56)
- Miguel – BAYERN & OVER 3.5 vs Galatasaray (1.99)
- Mark – COPENHAGEN & UNDER 4.5 vs Man Utd (5.1)
- Adrian – PSV vs LENS & UNDER 3.5 (6.4)
- Miguel – ARSENAL 3-0 SEVILLA (9.8)
Watch Our Champions League Matchday 4 Podcast:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube Channel here