Host Daniel Hussey summarises all the podcast Premier League, EFL and European bets from Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke…
It’s hard to believe it’s the last Premier League weekend before the World Cup.
Adrian Clarke and Mark O’Haire are determined to go out on a high with some confident selections.
Best Bets covered in detail, with all the other podcast bets listed below!
Premier League GW16 – Chelsea at Newcastle, United at Craven Cottage; Plus EFL & Europe https://t.co/aVhaqfgOTs
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) November 10, 2022
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Mark O’Haire is sticking to the tried and trusted Ligue 1 goals angles this week.
He’s looking to extract the last bit of value in this trend before the winter break.
Recommended Bet: Strasbourg vs Lorient – BTTS (1.73)
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
3rd plays 20th in League One, and Adrian is favouring the highest-ranked side here.
He likes Sheffield Wednesday and an Overs angle.
Recommended Bet: Accrington vs SHEFF WED & OVER 1.5 (1.92)
Other Football Podcast Tips:
- Mark: Tottenham vs Leeds – OVER 2.5/3.0 (1.79)
- Mark/Adrian: Newcastle vs Chelsea – NEWCASTLE +0.0 (1.71)
- Adrian: Wolves vs Arsenal – ARSENAL & BTTS NO (2.72)
- Adrian: Brighton vs Aston Villa – BRIGHTON (1.89)
- Mark/Adrian: Fulham vs Man Utd – OVER 2.5/3.0 (1.82)
- Adrian: Burnley vs Blackburn – UNDER 2.5 (1.83)
- Adrian: Forest Green vs Wycombe – OVER 2.5 (1.83)
- Mark – LENS & UNDER 4.5 vs Clermont (1.75)
Watch our Premier League Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here