Ryan Cahill summarises all the picks from this week’s football podcast featuring a full house of Mark O’Haire, Miguel Delaney and Adrian Clarke…
The final weekend of what has felt like a never-ending Premier League season is here, although the title and top 4 have been decided, the battle for survival features 3 teams, with two certain to go down.
Leicester, Leeds & Everton will all be hoping to be the side that remains in the Premier League come August.
A thoroughly enjoyable podcast this week, and it really is a must listen, best of luck if having a punt this weekend!
Football: Premier League Final Day | EFL Playoff Finals | European Leagues https://t.co/xpnX1AwRq2
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) May 25, 2023
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Mark brought his A game this week and really did have some superb angles.
His best bet comes from the richest game in football, the Championship Playoff Final.
With some fantastic stats to back it up, BTTS NO is a must-bet for Mark.
Recommended Bet: BTTS No in Coventry vs Luton (1.83)
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
Adrian’s best bet takes us to Selhurst Park for the final week of the season.
He expects a Palace side buoyed by Eberechi Eze’s inclusion in the England squad to have too much for a Forest side who are not only woeful away from home but are also on the beach.
Recommended Bet: Crystal Palace & Under 4.5 Goals vs Nottingham Forest (2.2)
Miguel Delaney’s Best Bet
Miguel’s best selection comes from a forgotten game in this weekend’s Premier League calendar.
With both sides having nothing to play for, expect Southampton and Liverpool to disregard any defensive tactics.
Recommended Bet: Southampton vs Liverpool – Over 3.5 Goals (2.02)
Everton vs Bournemouth (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – Bournemouth +1.25 (1.82)
- Adrian – Bournemouth +1.25 (1.82)
- Miguel – BTTS yes (1.9)
Leeds vs Tottenham (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – Over 3.5 Goals (2.42)
- Adrian – Over 1.5 first-half goals (2.14)
- Miguel – Over 3.5 Goals (2.42)
Leicester vs West Ham (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – West Ham +0.5 (1.94)
- Adrian – Leicester City (2.04)
- Miguel – Over 2.5 (1.7)
Coventry vs Luton (Sat 16:45)
- Mark – BTTS No (1.8). Also like Draw and Under 2.5 (3.80) 🙂
- Adrian – BTTS NO (1.8) but also like Draw and Under 2.5 (3.8)
- Miguel – BTTS NO (1.8)
League 1 and 2 Playoff Finals
- Adrian – Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday – Over 2.5 goals (2.04)
- Adrian – CARLISLE +0.0 v Stockport (2.18)
- Mark – MONZA +0 vs Lecce (1.88)
Markets available 48 hours before kick-off. £20 Max Bet, one bet per event.
- Mark – GREUTHER FURTH (2.80) vs Darmstadt
- Adrian – ASTON VILLA (2.2) v Brighton
- Miguel – LEICESTER (2.04) v West Ham
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here