Ryan Cahill is on hand to summarise Miguel Delaney, Adrian Clarke and Mark O’Haire’s best bets from this week’s featured games from our Premier League podcast…
We had a full house on our football pod this week to dissect the week’s Champions League action and look ahead to this weekend’s action across England & Europe.
We start with our four marquee games in the Premier League, followed by the usual EFL and European bets.
Topped off with the guy’s Long-Shots and Best Bets at the end.
Best of luck if having a bet and enjoy the action…
Football: Premier League Gameweek 27 | EFL | Europe https://t.co/P8YoMoLg2Z
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) March 9, 2023
Miguel Delaney’s Best Bet
Miguel has put his faith in a resurgent Liverpool side this weekend.
Boosted by a core of returning absentees, he feels they will have more than enough to beat Bournemouth in Saturday’s early kick-off.
5 Premier League clean sheets in a row have come at a much-needed point in time for Jurgen Klopp’s Reds, and Miguel expects that to be 6 come Saturday afternoon.
Recommended Bet: Bournemouth v LIVERPOOL & BTTS NO (2.7)
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
A game we did not cover in great detail on the pod has produced Adrian Clarke’s best bet.
West Ham’s struggles this season have been well-documented, and defeat here could leave David Moyes’ job under serious threat.
Feeling Emery’s Villa are being somewhat underrated in the market, Adrian expects them to avoid defeat at the London Stadium this weekend and heap the pressure on the Hammers.
Recommended Bet: West Ham v ASTON VILLA +0.25 (1.99)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
After another Insights clean sweep last weekend, Mark has once again opted for one of his Insights selections as his best bet.
Off to the lucrative shores of France, where both teams have combined for over 2.5 goals in a whopping 21/26 (81%) of their home/away fixtures respectively.
Making 1.91 a must-bet play for Mark.
Recommended Bet: Lorient vs Troyes – Over 2.5 Goals (1.79)
Leeds vs Brighton (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – Over 2.5 Goals (1.91)
- Adrian – Draw (3.85)
- Miguel – Over 2.5 Goals (1.91)
Palace vs Man City (Sat 17:30)
- Mark – Man City and Under 3.5 (2.14)
- Adrian – Man City and BTTS NO (2.2)
- Miguel – Under 2.5 Goals (2.14)
Fulham vs Arsenal (Sun 14:00)
- Mark – Arsenal & Over 1.5 (1.98)
- Adrian – Arsenal & Over 1.5 (1.98)
- Miguel – Arsenal & Over 1.5 (1.98)
Newcastle vs Wolves (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – Under 2.5 Goals (1.80)
- Adrian – Wolves +0.5 (2.34)
- Miguel – Under 2.5 Goals (1.80)
- Mark – QPR vs WATFORD +0 (1.7), Swansea vs MIDDLESBROUGH -0.25 (1.91)
- Adrian – Preston v Cardiff BTTS NO (1.84) Exeter v LINCOLN +0.5 (1.81)
- Mark – Watford -1.0 + Middlesbrough -1.0 Double (12.00)
- Adrian – Newcastle 1-1 Wolves (8.0)
- Miguel – Fulham 1-3 Arsenal (14.5)
Watch Our Weekend Football Podcast:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here