Ryan Cahill summarises all the picks from this week’s football podcast featuring the dream team of Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke…
After 2 weeks of the Season, the usual suspects are already finding their way to the top & bottom of the Premier League table. As host Daniel pointed out, this is potentially the earliest there has ever been a relegation 6-pointer when Everton entertain Wolves on Saturday.
Elsewhere, there should be excitement aplenty when Newcastle welcome Liverpool to St James’ and Ange-Ball visits the South Coast to take on Bournemouth.
After a well-earned shout-out for Adrian last week, credit turns to Mark this week who finished 8-1-1 across all his podcast and Insights selections last time out, including his 7.8 Long Shot on Montpellier & BTTS away to Lyon!
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
After a 2-0 start on Best Bets opposing Sheffield United in some way, shape or form Adrian sees no reason to change here when they entertain Treble Holders Manchester City.
Adrian expects a comfortable Man City victory, with a clean sheet in the process.
Recommended Bet: Manchester City and BTTS NO v Sheffield Utd (1.78)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Regular readers of Mark’s insights column will know he has been riding the Botafogo wave heavily this summer.
And it is no different this week as Mark is returning to Rio to side with the Brazilian league leaders.
Pairing the win with the under 4.5 will juice the price to near even money.
Recommended Bet: BOTOFOGO & UNDER 4.5 vs Bahia (1.95)
Bournemouth vs Tottenham (Sat 12:30)
- Mark – Over 2.5 & BTTS (1.83)
- Adrian – Tottenham & BTTS (3.6)
Everton vs Wolves (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – Under 2.5 Goals (1.8)
- Adrian – Under 2.5 Goals (1.8)
Brighton vs West Ham (Sat 17:30)
- Mark – Brighton and Over 1.5 (1.75)
- Adrian – Brighton and Under 4.5 (2.1)
Newcastle vs Liverpool (Sun 16:30)
- Mark –Newcastle -0.25 (1.95)
- Adrian – Newcastle (2.26)
- Adrian – Coventry v Sunderland Over 2.5 (1.79)
- Adrian –PETERBOROUGH v Derby (2.6)
- Mark – Sarpsborg vs TROMSO +0.5 (1.95)
- Mark – Swindon vs CRAWLEY & BTTS (7.0)
- Adrian – BURNLEY & BTTS NO vs Aston Villa (7.2)
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here