Daniel Hussey summarises all the bets from this week’s football podcast featuring Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke…
13/16 on Podcast Best Bets for Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke this domestic season.
The in-form tipping duo were in great form as the Premier League returns post-international break.
And it’s a very decent betting card to get stuck into.
Best of luck if having a bet on the Matchbook Betting Exchange!
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) October 18, 2023
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
Adrian Clarke has been on fire with his best bets, keeping pace with the great Mark O’Haire himself.
He’s expecting Luton to be tough to break down at the City Ground, leading to an Unders play.
Under 2.5 goals is 1.83, the best bet on the weekend’s card.
Recommended Bet: Nott. Forest vs Luton – UNDER 2.5 GOALS (1.83)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Another week, another over 2.5 Bundesliga goals shout from Mark O’Haire.
It keeps working and he believes he’s found some value as Heidenheim host Augsburg.
Recommended Bet: Heidenheim vs Augsburg – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.74)
Liverpool vs Everton (Sat 12:30)
- Mark – Liverpool & Under 4.5 (1.96)
- Adrian – Under 3.5 Goals (1.8)
Man City vs Brighton (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – Man City & BTTS (2.42)
- Adrian – Man City & BTTS (2.42)
Chelsea vs Arsenal (Sat 17:30)
- Mark – Under 2.5 Goals (1.8)
- Adrian – Arsenal (2.26)
Aston Villa vs West Ham (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – Over 2.5 & BTTS (1.86)
- Adrian – West Ham +0.5 (1.92)
EFL / Other Prem Bets
- Adrian – Watford vs Sheff Wed – BTTS NO (1.85)
- Adrian – Bournemouth vs WOLVES +0.25 (1.75)
- Mark – FREIBURG vs Bochum (1.78)
- Mark – Man City 3-1 Brighton (11.0)
- Adrian – Nott. Forest vs LUTON (6.0)
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here