Ryan Cahill summarises all the picks from this week’s football podcast featuring Mark O’Haire and Miguel Delaney…
A big weekend of Premier League action for those at the top and bottom of the table for differing reasons.
The return of Sam Allardici, A must-win for Arsenal & their faint title hopes, United looking to all but cement a UCL place & Leicester desperate for points in the race for survival.
It is sure to be an action-packed weekend.
Football: Premier League GW35 | EFL | Europe https://t.co/Z5m7eJ7RTT
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) May 4, 2023
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Another foray into what has been lucrative punting ground for Mark this weekend.
Although a proper relegation battle, Mark expects goals and entertainment when Stuttgart travel to Berlin this weekend.
Recommended Bet: BTTS YES in Hertha vs Stuttgart (1.79)
Miguel Delaney’s Best Bet
Miguel is banking on a Sam Allardyce masterclass in defending this weekend, either that or a complete drubbing at the hands of a rampant Man City side.
Expect the new Leeds boss to try keep things tight and compact for as long as possible.
Recommended Bet: BTTS No in Man City vs Leeds (1.89)
Man City vs Leeds (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – Man City -1 1H (2.10)
- Miguel – BTTS No (1.89)
Newcastle vs Arsenal (Sun 16:30)
- Mark – Over 2.5/3 Goals (1.83)
- Miguel – Over 3.5 Goals (2.66)
West Ham vs Man Utd (Sun 19:00)
- Mark – Under 3.0 Goals (1.84)
- Miguel – Man United and Over 1.5 (2.4)
Fulham vs Leicester (Mon 15:00)
- Mark – Over 2.5 Goals (1.85)
- Miguel – Over 2.5 Goals (1.85)
Markets Available 48 hours before kick-off. £20 Max Bet, one bet per event.
- Mark – Lay Salford (1.51) vs Gillingham
- Miguel – Chelsea vs Bournemouth (3.61)
- Mark – Hoffenheim 0.0 (1.76) vs Frankfurt
- Miguel – Real Madrid vs Osasuna – Under 2.5 Goals (2.3)
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here