Ryan Cahill summarises all the picks from this week’s football podcast featuring Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke…
The penultimate weekend of the Premier League season is upon us, and although the title may be wrapped up, there is still plenty to play for in the race for Top 4 and the fight for survival.
It is sure to be an exciting weekend, with quality fixtures littered throughout.
Best of luck if having a bet, and do remember to gamble responsibly!
Football: Premier League GW37 | Top Four Battle | EFL Playoffs | Europe https://t.co/kbdrKbq7ST
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) May 18, 2023
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
Mark’s best bet takes us to Vallecas, where he is expecting an entertaining one.
Both sides should take a positive approach to proceedings, and the likelihood of a goal-heavy game appears to have been underrated by the market.
Expect both sides to find the net in this one.
Recommended Bet: BTTS YES (1.88) in Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
Adrian’s best bet brings us to the Amex, where he anticipates Brighton heaping more misery on already relegated Southampton.
Don’t expect Brighton to show compassion here and Adrian even expects a clean sheet in the process.
Recommended Bet: Brighton & BTTS NO v Southampton (2.18)
Newcastle vs Leicester (Mon 20:00)
- Mark – Newcastle and BTTS (2.92)
- Adrian – BTTS (1.81)
Liverpool vs Aston Villa (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – Aston Villa +1.25 (1.89)
- Adrian – Liverpool and Under 4.5 (2.02)
West Ham vs Leeds (Sun 13:30)
- Mark – BTTS (1.72)
- Adrian – Over 2.5 goals (1.88)
Man City vs Chelsea (Sun 16:00)
- Mark – Man City -1.5 (1.79)
- Adrian – Man City and Over 3.5 goals (2.78)
- Adrian – Salford City +0.5 at Stockport County (2.06)
- Adrian – Carlisle v Bradford BTTS NO (1.82)
Any Other Bets
- Mark – Genk vs Union St Gillouse – Over 2.5/3 (1.88)
- Mark – Forest vs Arsenal – Over 2.5/3 (1.78)
Markets available 48 hours before kick-off. £20 Max Bet, one bet per event.
- Mark – LAY DORTMUND (1.41) at Augsburg
- Adrian – BRENTFORD to win at Spurs (4.2)
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here