Daniel Hussey summarises all the bets put up in the World Cup Final Betting Preview from Mark O’Haire, Adrian Clarke and Miguel Delaney…
The biggest game for four years is on Sunday, and we have some final to look forward to.
Can Lionel Messi finally win his coveted and elusive World Cup or will Kylian Mbappe get a second at just 23.
So many storylines going into this, and we attempted to preview and come up with a few potential value plays to cheer on.
We also looked at the Third Place Playoff game, with some of the panel describing it as “not a real game”…
Football: World Cup Final Preview https://t.co/dfIo6PwVPc
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) December 15, 2022
Argentina v France (Sun 3.00)
- Mark – Under 2.0/2.5 Goals (1.79), Under 0.5 First-Half Goals (2.4)
- Adrian – BTTS (2.1)
- Miguel – BTTS (2.1)
Croatia v Morocco (Sat 3.00)
- Mark – Over 2.5 Goals (1.95), Croatia (2.46)
- Adrian – Croatia (2.46)
- Miguel – BTTS (1.76)
- Mark – Argentina 0-0 France (8.0)
- Adrian – Argentina & BTTS (7.4) but also a nod towards Alvarez (23.0) and Giroud (25.0) Golden Boot
- Miguel – Argentina 2-1 France (14.5)
Podcast Best Bets
- Mark – Croatia v Morocco – Over 2.5 Goals (1.95)
- Adrian – Argentina to win World Cup (2.02)
- Miguel – Croatia v Morocco – Over 3.5 Goals (3.3)
New customers can DOUBLE THE ODDS on any of the three podcast best bets above, up to £50 cash.
All you have to do is enter the bonus code PODCAST when signing up.
New Customers only, T’s&C’s apply. 18+ | BeGambleAware
Full details here.
Watch our World Cup Final Betting Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here