Daniel Hussey summarises all the bets from this week’s football podcast featuring Mark O’Haire and Adrian Clarke…
11/14 on Podcast Best Bets for our Weekend Football show is just an incredible run from Mark and Adrian.
The guys are back one final time before the international break in search of more winners.
Best of luck if having a bet this weekend and please gamble responsib
Football: PREMIER LEAGUE GAMEWEEK 8 | Betting Preview | EFL | Europe https://t.co/1T05UDFDoZ
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) October 5, 2023
Adrian Clarke’s Best Bet
Adrian has been firing the winner in left, right and centre this season and is banking on Championship leaders Leicester City to continue their fine run.
They host struggling Stoke City, and with Adrian thinking the home side are Premier League quality – they should take care of business in front of their own fans.
Recommended Bet: LEICESTER & UNDER 4.5 vs Stoke (1.85)
Mark O’Haire’s Best Bet
If it ain’t broke, keep backing it.
Over 2.5 goals has been a staple diet for Mark O’Haire on both the podcast and his Insights articles.
He sees no reason to stop now, with juice in the 1.76 price for Augsburg vs Darmstadt.
Recommended Bet: OVER 2.5 GOALS Augsburg vs Darmstadt (1.76)
Man Utd vs Brentford (Sat 15:00)
- Mark – BRENTFORD +1.0 (1.75)
- Adrian – UNDER 2.5 GOALS (2.32)
Wolves vs Aston Villa (Sun 14:00)
- Mark – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.83)
- Adrian – WOLVES +0.5 (1.8)
Brighton vs Liverpool (Sun 14:00)
- Mark – LIVERPOOL & BTTS (3.3)
- Adrian – OVER 3.5 GOALS (1.94)
Arsenal vs Man City (Sun 16:00)
- Mark – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.87)
- Adrian – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.87)
- Mark – Cheltenham vs DERBY & UNDER 4.5 (2.0)
- Shrewsbury vs Northampton – BTTS NO (2.0)
- Adrian – Plymouth vs Swansea – OVER 2.5 GOALS (1.81)
- Mark – SHRESBURY 0-0 NORTHAMPTON (10.0)
- Adrian – BURNLEY & UNDER 3.5 vs Chelsea (6.8)
Watch Our Weekend Football Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here