Daniel Hussey summarises the World Cup Semi-Final Betting Preview from Mark O’Haire, Adrian Clarke and Miguel Delaney…
England may be gone, but we have two cracking semi-finals in store this midweek.
Tuesday night, we see Lionel Messi’s Argentina up against Luka Modric’s Croatia – a fascinating tie.
Then it’s the turn of the French as they go up against the story of the World Cup so far in Morocco.
The lads touched on the outright market here, and the individual game bets are summarised below.
Best of luck if having a bet!
World Cup: Semi-Finals https://t.co/o4oOrYlwdx
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) December 12, 2022
Argentina v Croatia (Tue 7.00)
- Mark – Draw & Under 2.5 Goals (4.0)
- Adrian – First Half Under 0.5 Goals (2.36), Argentina & Under 4.5 (2.06)
- Miguel – Argentina & Under 2.5 (3.6)
France v Morocco (Wed 7.00)
- Mark – Under 2.0/2.5 Goals (1.87)
- Adrian – France & BTTS NO (2.3)
- Miguel – France & Over 1.5 (2.06)
- Mark – Argentina 1-1 Croatia (8.0)
- Adrian – France 2-0 Morocco (7.0)
- Miguel – Argentina 1-0 Croatia (6.4)
Podcast Best Bets
- Mark – Argentina v Croatia – Draw & Under 2.5 Goals (4.0)
- Adrian – Argentina v Croatia – First Half Under 0.5 Goals (2.36)
- Miguel – France v Morocco – Over 2.5 Goals (2.4)
New customers can DOUBLE THE ODDS on any of the three podcast best bets above, up to £50 cash.
All you have to do is enter the bonus code PODCAST when signing up.
New Customers only, T’s&C’s apply. 18+ | BeGambleAware
Full details here.
Watch our World Cup Semi-Finals Preview:
Subscribe to the Matchbook Betting Podcast here
Subscribe to the Matchbook YouTube channel here