Host Daniel Hussey is on-hand to summarise the Week 5 Best Bets from Thursday’s NFL podcast…
Was good fun chatting football with Drew Dinsick, Rob Pizzola and Fabian Sommer.
Plenty of hot takes, big game leans, and strong fancies, all summarised below.
— Matchbook Betting Exchange (@TeamMatchbook) October 6, 2022
Rob Pizzola’s Best Bet
Rob insists he’s not calculated any additional Tom Brady angles this week but does really like the Bucs in this spot.
With players returning from injury, he believes there’s value in backing them against the point spread of -9.5.
Recommended Bet: Bucs -9.5 vs Falcons (1.93)
Drew Dinsick’s Best Bet
Drew cannot understand this market, believing Dolphins are far superior to the Jets here.
He’s taking them against the spread, -3.5.
Recommended Bet: Dolphins -3.5 vs Jets (2.06)
Fabian Sommer’s Best Bet
Suuma is liking Lamar Jackson on prime time TV – what could go wrong?
Ravens -3.0 is available if you go into alternative handicaps on Matchbook.
Recommended Bet: Ravens -3.0 vs Bengals (1.89)
Other Week 5 NFL Tips
- Drew: Chargers vs Browns – Over 47.5 (1.98)
- Rob: Eagles vs Cardinals – Under 49.0 (1.93)
- Rob: Titans vs Commies – Over 42.5 (1.87)
- Suuma: Dolphins -3.0 vs Jets (1.85)
- Drew: Seahawks +4.5 vs Saints (2.0)
- Drew: Texans vs Jags – Over 43.5 (1.95)
- Drew: Falcons vs Bucs – Under 46.5 (1.91)