Horse Racing Ireland has confirmed that race fixtures will continue this week!
Following the running of five meetings behind closed doors in recent days, the HRI has been given the green light to proceed with upcoming race meetings behind closed doors.
Some of the key extra measures that were recommended at Wednesday’s meeting are:
- No evening and double meetings.
- A max of one meeting per day.
- No owners permitted to attend meetings.
- A max of 30-minute intervals between races to assist social distancing.
- No overseas runners will be permitted.
The situation will be reviewed on a daily basis by a special sub-committee.
Full details can be found on the HRI website.